Quote of the week.

~What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

~ (I don't know)







With a little help from....

as well as.....

Who am i?

My photo
I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

urggg, arggg


Another gym session over and done with and all i can say is - refer to title.

Isn't there supposed to be a button to turn the heat down while we heat our bodies up? If not, point me to the suggestion box coz i have some suggesting to do. :)

Oh well, it's my own fault really. If i didn' t let 'somebody' get to me then i wouldn't have hidden from the world, my scales, and the gym for a month and i would be handling this better. Back straight, shoulders back, smile in place.....check, check and check. Positive thoughts - I am back to working out, my food is alright and i'm looking at new ways to keep the wheels turning, hence the new blog. I've also made myself a motivational wall where i can keep track of my goals and successes, another thing to keep me focused. I can't tell you if it's working though, it's only been a couple of days, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

On an unrelated topic....i know $1 in the thought wavering jar, ( very wavering as it turns out. I'll have to edit the thought in when i remember it again :0 )

Well, back to the original topic, working out in this heat is quite uncomfortable. Besides the fact that i am sweaty before i even walk in the door, halfway through my circuit i'm too scared to lift my arms over my head everytime the fans turn my way as it would be a little mortifying to watch people making p-eww faces and pinching their noses. I mean, serveral times i've nearly knocked myself out when my arms have been flapping about and the wind is  just right - just wrong?.

The good thing about the heat is that i am craving salads (though unfortunately bread as well) and drinking plenty of water. My head knows that water is part of the basic weightloss forumla for every body, it's just hard to convince my former coke-aholic tastebuds to comply. Thank god for coke zero, though next week is the restart of the no softdrink during the week regime. Wait, i think i hear something......it sounded like 4 children trying to come up with reasonable excuses as to why they shouldn't have to forgo the sugary sweet stuff and drink more of that non tasting see through liquid. Well all but the youngest who prefers water most of the time as well as carrot sticks. Hello reincarnated weightloss consultant. She's excellent at the ' you look really good, you can really see the difference'  spiel. Kids, you gotta love them.

*sigh* Still no closer to remembering my wandering thought. It must've been a lie. Alright i'll end here and come back to it when/IF i remember.

Till next time

xoxo

Tham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels