Cut back on how many calories you eat
People get fat by eating too many cals and not burning off enough.....(hmmm sounds alot like yesterdays tip), so to burn fat i need to consume less and burn off more......ok now stuff about a cal deficit...ahh to the end, The key is to eat enough protein and fibre to fill me up and minimse hunger, that way i'll stick to my dietary changes.
Well i don't track fibre and usually my protein is the lowest.
Back to the book....
It is simply not possible to loss body fat without cutting back on my cal intake. Here are some changes that may help...
* Filling out my meals with water-rich vegies.......mostly, but probably not enough
* Add spice to my lunches and dinners.....always, me likes da spice
* Drink water before and during your meals.....slacked right off here big time.
* reduce my alcohol intake and have alcohol free days........WHAT THE???? have you met my good friend Jimmy???? Actually i see a lot less off him over the past 7 months now than i used too. I have always only had alcohol on a Fri/Sat so i have had many free days and i wont be drinking this weekend either. No social Life
* Cut out fruit juice or at least water it down....no probs, don't drink juice.
* Have low-carb dinners or at least use low GI-carbs.......if i think about it my best losses have come when i sticked to steamed protein and steamed veg or salads. Just sometimes it gets a little boring and i have always been a big bread kinda gal.
Who am i?
- I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.
- ► 2009 (40)
- Tip 14 - Good food.
- Tip 13 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 12- Move more
- Tip 11 - Good food.
- Tip 10- Motivation and mindset
- Tip 9 - move more
- Tip 8 - Good food
- Day 7 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 6 - Move more
- Tip 5 - Good Food
- Tip 4 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 3 - Move more
- Tips 1 and 2.
- To blog or not to blog!
- ▼ May (14)