move more than you do now
To genuinely remove excess stores of body fat and keep it off, you need to get physically active with both planned and incidental movement. Physical activity burns cals and burning cals burns fat. Even light intensity activities such as gardening, household cleaning and slow walking can burn cals. If you use the term movement it isn't as daunting as the word exercise.
The most important thing is to just do something. Start somwhere, and move your body more than you are moving it now. Walking is great as it is free, you can do it anywhere and you already have the equiptment you need----legs.
If you already active, just increase what you are doing a little. Burn off more cals this week than you did last week, and fine tune later on.
OK, well i have been slacking off here as i am getting bored. Maybe it is time to find some new exercise.....sorry, movement
Who am i?
- I'm a wife and a mother of 4. I began my 'journey' at 149+ kilos. 8 weeks ago i finally broke the magical barrier of 130 that had confounded me for so long and weighed in at 129.2. Stupid me though, i self sabotaged again and let family issues close me off to the world and i am now 134.6 again and rareing to do anything it takes to get back into new territory.
- ► 2009 (40)
- Tip 14 - Good food.
- Tip 13 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 12- Move more
- Tip 11 - Good food.
- Tip 10- Motivation and mindset
- Tip 9 - move more
- Tip 8 - Good food
- Day 7 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 6 - Move more
- Tip 5 - Good Food
- Tip 4 - Motivation and mindset
- Tip 3 - Move more
- Tips 1 and 2.
- To blog or not to blog!
- ▼ May (14)